At OJ Computers it doesn't matter if you bought your IT products from us or elsewhere, we can support you with all your service, repairs & maintenance whether it be in store or onsite. After being in business for 20 years we know the brands & products to suit you and we stand by the products we sell.
Owner Oliver Ambroz believes in being consistent with the products his business sells and supports as well being proactive when it comes to the running costs and protection of your data.
“It's what sets us apart from others. We're here to help you have the best IT experience possible. We explain IT in simple terms and we never oversell or undersell products or services.”
That level of service doesn't change whether you have one PC at home for email and/or gaming or a business that requires server installation and maintenance with redundancy. No job is too big or small.
Why buy from or seek support from outside the local area? You will probably pay for it in terms of availability and travel costs. OJ Computers can offer the same type and quality of services offered by firms in the city, but are just around the corner when you need them. Many IT businesses have come and gone over the past 20 years but OJ Computers has remained strong and up-to-date with the latest technology.
We have a valued good reputation with our suppliers from a range of quality vendors and brands including ESET, Microsoft, BackupAssist, Netgear, Symantec, MYOB, Quickbooks and more.
Our range of products and services includes:
- Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal & Antivirus, Internet Security Sales
- Computer, Notebook (Laptop) and tablet setup and installations,
- Internet setup and advice on Wireless, ADSL, 3G, NextG & 4G (rural, regional and metropolitan), the NBN
- Managed Wireless Systems & Hot Spots - let us get your office environment working properly
- Ergotron Standing Desks
- Tablet Repairs
- New PC/Notebook (Laptop) & Tablet Sales and Upgrades, including the Leader N6 Corporate NUC SN62 (see below)
- LCD, LED Widescreen Monitor sales and repairs
- POS (Point of Sales) Systems
- Home based printers to high end colour laser printers (Sales and Service)
- Consumables and accessories such as ink, keyboards, mice, speakers & cables
- UPS's (Uninterruptable Power Supplies)
- Networking products from ADSL & NBN Modems and Routers including wireless networking, Network Switches, Cat5e & 6e Patch leads & cables
- NAS's (Network Attached Storage)
- Mobile Broadband – Telstra prepaid stockist
- Accounting software from MYOB & Quickbooks (Reckon)
- Software from Microsoft, GFI, Nuance, Symantec, ESET and many other vendors
- Backup solutions
- Proactive IT management including round the clock monitoring
As you can see, there isn't much we can't help you with and when we can't we have a number of contacts of local businesses on the South Coast or in Adelaide that can.
We are long term agents for a number of suppliers including:
ACER – Aten – ASUS – Belkin – BenQ – Canon – Compaq – EATON – Epson – ESET – HP – LEADER – LG – Microsoft – MYOB – Netgear – Nuance – Pelican – Pioneer – QuickBooks – Samsung – Seagate – Sony – Symantec - Telstra (Pre-Paid) – Toshiba - TP-Link – Vantec – Verbatim - Western Digital and more.